The Ol' Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Naruto RPG

You like Naruto? Wish you had your own unique RP character? Look no further! Here, you will RP in a Ninja world with MANY others!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inKonohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Dd268
Looking for an active site? Come to Legacies Reborn! www.legacies-reborn.com

Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Village : Kirigakure
Bloodline : Wood Manipulation/Senju Clan

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Lyon suddenly entered the walls, and headed to the main tower, a ear roped from his left eye....then he sited on the tower´s roof...and silently...awaited...he didn´t knew who he was waiting for....but...he just wanted to wait...more tear drops came from his face...but this time he didn´t stoped them...he was going to get trough this thing. They would be proud of him!
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Sharingan (Three Toma)

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Lightning
Jutsu List: S Rank: Kirin, Lightning Blade A Rank: Chidori, Chidori Sword, Chidori Sharp Spear, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Current, Lightning Hound, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana, Chidori: Raku B Rank: Shadow Clone Jutsu,Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Lightning Destruction Clan:Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change, Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body, Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes, Ephemeral

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Sasru jumped on top of the roof and saw Lyon crying he approched him 'Are you okay Lyon?'. Sasru had seen Lyon crying before but only sure at least one tear, Sasru use to cry but trys to bottle up his sadness.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Lyon opened his eyes, they were dark, he doesn´t fear death anymore, he doesn´t fear anyone or anything. His chakra suddenly became powerfull and a thunder hited him, the sky was clean, but he got hited, he stands up and The pure light chakra was now on his body, he stands up and closes his fist and sparks come from his entire arm....this power was amazing....now all he needed was to master it...he would have three elements as soon as he would master that element...Raiton. The tears had disapeared, then he looked at Sasru with sparks appearing from his entire body, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List: S Rank: Kirin, Lightning Blade A Rank: Chidori, Chidori Sword, Chidori Sharp Spear, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Current, Lightning Hound, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana, Chidori: Raku B Rank: Shadow Clone Jutsu,Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Lightning Destruction Clan:Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change, Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body, Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes, Ephemeral

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Sasru looked at Lyon, first he was crying and now he was smiling 'Lyon answer me, why was you crying its alright you can tell me'. Sasru noticed as the sparks vanished, could it be that Lyon had a thrid element and was it Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Lyon´s eyes came back to normal...and he talked calmly
I was just remembering...the times before the war...when the peace on the countries was respected...I remembered my dead teamates...who sacrificed themself... Lyon suddenly shuts up...He didn´t wanted to talk anymore...they were...his friends...
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:18 pm

'You've Lost people close to you as well'. Sasru went back to memories of his brother Ryu, He had found let another person who felt his pain. Sasru looked up the sky 'Your teammates sound a lot like my Twin brother, he sacrificed his self to save his students'. Sasru felt a slight bit of pain but was getting use too it he had already told this story to Zero.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 pm

I could have stoped it...I know I could...So why didn´t I? Theyve died because they decided to follow orders...to atack a village...if I didn´t decided to don´t follow those orders..and went with them...they wouldn´t be dead...He had that sharingan...a mighty poerfull one...probably the strongest iv ever seen...I never though someone could copy mokuton..the first time i battled him...he stoped my final atack...with a small wall of wood...and then he passed out...both of us hited the ground and passed out...after that...he never copied mokuton again...he couldn´t use it...wasn´t able to....that time ws a desperate move....and...he simply...did it. iv never saw somthing like that...and I never understood what happened there...even he didn´t knew what he did...
Lyon remembered that day...what a day....how could someone copy a bloodline...not even a mangekyou could...or the fuumetsu...
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Sasru turnt around it was amazing how a Uchiha could copy the senji bloodline. He turnt his head and looked at Lyon 'Listen Lyon, you can't keep blaming yourself, your a great ninja with tremendous power, Your friends would be proud of you'. Sasru then jumped off the roof and headed towards the village.

EXIT----------->
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Lyon walked slowly out of the bplae...whitout destiny....for now....he would probably go to Leaf´s hospital...to see if Myako was ok.

----------OUT....Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2