The Ol' Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Naruto RPG

You like Naruto? Wish you had your own unique RP character? Look no further! Here, you will RP in a Ninja world with MANY others!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inKonohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Dd268
Looking for an active site? Come to Legacies Reborn! www.legacies-reborn.com

Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Village : Kirigakure
Bloodline : Wood Manipulation/Senju Clan

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Lyon enters the area...it was an aread full of grass surrounded by trees...near to kono...he makes a few handseals and sais

Mokuton...four pillars House tecnique!

And a giant house with 3 floors comes from the ground...with a small jail in the 2 floor, a tower on the froof, the third floor had some rooms and the first had a balcony to make food....some stairs headed to the doors and this was a perfct hideout....the roof was on a triangle shape and the main door had a wood table over it...nothig was writen there yet. Lyon makes some hand seals and a wall surrounds the house. On the front part of the wall, a big gate has the same table there. With nothing written on it, the walls had 5 more towers on it. this was the PERFECT hideout. Lyon jumped to the front wall tower and waited for Zero, he was lacking out of chakra and kinda tired.

Last edited by Lyon on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Uchiha clan sharingan{Tomeo one}

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Lightning
Jutsu List: [E-Ranked]Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill, Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique, Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique, Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique, (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique, (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder[D-Ranked](Kugutsu No Jutsu) - Puppetry Technique,(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique,(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight,(Pe-Pa - Shuriken Jutsu) - Paper Shuriken Technique,(Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique, Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber), Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder), Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique),Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique , Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique, Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique, , Kasumi (Illusion Technique: Servant), Kahen Tonsou (Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape), Kokohin (Illusion Technique: False surrounding), Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique,[taijutsu][E-ranked]Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death [D-ranked]Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind, Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind, Dynamic • Entry (Dainamikku • Entorii),

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Zero walks in to the area looking at Lyon smiling
"wow neat" Zero says with his eyes open wide of the house
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Lyon smiled...this was the true power of the senju clan....Lyon made an handseal and the gates opened...

Cmon in! enter! I need u to write a note and send it to your sensei...u should check the house....we only need to get more mebers to fill this place up.

Lyon jumped to the main door. He softly smiled and said

Go and explore the house by yourself....im gonna be here on the garden...practising.

Lyon Wanted to learn the mizubunshins and the moku bunshins jutsu....he would start by the basic....the mizubunshin. He made a couple of handseals....and though of them....shaping his chakra on the correct form...he concentrated and executed the Tiger handseal:
Tiger seal! Mizu bunshin no Jutsu! And....from the ground a water cylinder came from the ground....it was a simple cylinder....but he was very concentrated....this was needed to make him stronger....The jutsu would allow him to create water clones and then....mokuton clones....He concentrated harder and two legs apeared.....they hednt color, and after inputing more chakra on the jutsu, an head appeared...then two arms....and the body was completed...now he needed to make the clone with color....he forgeted all around him and the jutsu had now more chakra on it....after doing the house, making this jutsu would not be easy, the lack of chakra was afecting him....but now he had allready begun....and he wasnt giving up now! he made the handseal again and the cloned gained color....now all he had to do was macking it move....it couldn´t be that hard! He softly begun to control its fingers...the right hand was now able to move...then the arm....then the two arms! after some minutes the clone could walk around....a few more minutes and it could jump....and after a while it could make all kinds of moves! Lyon falls on the floor and Looks to Zero...trying to see if he had allready got inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Sharingan (Three Toma)

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List: S Rank: Kirin, Lightning Blade A Rank: Chidori, Chidori Sword, Chidori Sharp Spear, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Current, Lightning Hound, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana, Chidori: Raku B Rank: Shadow Clone Jutsu,Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Lightning Destruction Clan:Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change, Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body, Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes, Ephemeral

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 am

Sasru entered he wanted answers he ahd chased Lyon and Zero to Kiri but he was too late and now he caught up with them and saw Lyon training in a garden. Sasru dashed and grabbed Lyon by the neck and attempted to pin him against a tree. 'Right, i want some damn answers, why did come to the leaf village and where is my pupil?'. Sasru starred into Lyons eyes making saw he didn't lie.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:12 am

Lyon smiled, this guy was really nervous...an didn´t had any idea what he was doing and why...this would be a problem...
hello there, I suppose you deserve some answers...your pupil is here with me....by his own free will. He is inside the house now....but I dont think you should go there now...by the way....bad choice....nerver get near of trees when a senju is there.

The one Sasru atacked was a water clone, this new recently trained technique had proved its value, the water clone melted and envolved sasru...stoping him to move.Then three tree trunks came from the tree and grabed sasru.Lyon smiled again and said

I´m not gonna hurt you....besides....this wouldn´t be a fair fight....im lacking out of chakra by the moment....Zero! there´s someone here to see you!
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List: S Rank: Kirin, Lightning Blade A Rank: Chidori, Chidori Sword, Chidori Sharp Spear, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Current, Lightning Hound, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana, Chidori: Raku B Rank: Shadow Clone Jutsu,Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Lightning Destruction Clan:Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change, Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body, Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes, Ephemeral

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:55 am

Sasru laughed 'Yes i shouldn't attack senju in the woods unless i had already trapped him in a genjutsu'. Sasru's body turnt into ravens and started to fly around Lyon. Sasru stopped the genjutsu and was standing by the house 'See a genjutsu, you should really pay attension'. Sasru was smiling and waiting for Zero to come out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 am

dont understimate me....or my kai technique...
Lyon apeared behind him and some tree trunks grabed him again....of this one...he couldnt escape....he was steady to a wall of wood...an house of woood...not even the uchiha could escape that...two more waterclones apeared and envolved him
and paralyzed him again...
Now Lyon was getting mad
What gives YOU the right of entering here and atack the first you see? Do you even listen to someone? You know im right...Besides...I perfectly know what your sharigan is capable of..and I fought and saw better ones. LYon remembered the sharingan of his former and dead team mate, a tear drop was gonna fall down by his fae...but he stoped him...no more sacrifices....this guy was suppose to be my allie what am I doing?!

Are you mad with him?

(WTF WAS THAT GENJUTSU CRAP....YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO SAY EXACTLY ALL U DO! AND I DID THOSE MIZUBUnshins (sorry...caps was on)
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 am

(i starred into your eyes, i think you should guess whats going to happen)

'Don't you dare insult my sharingan'. Sasru deactivated his sharingan, to show that he really didn't not want to fight. Sasru started to laugh, he had not deactivated his sharingan in months. 'I'm sorry, it's just seeing my pupil running in front of you made me think he was being attacked by you'.

(i'm sorry about the genjutsu thing, forgive me Plz)
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 am

( Its ok)
Lyon stared at him, this was nothing....
Im afraid he was atacked by me...but then...oh well...he can explain you better...where is he anyway? he should be inside the house.

Lyon made an handseal and some mizubunshins apeared.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:05 pm

'Okay, now that is sorted out could you maybe let me go plz'. Sasru was a little ticked about being trapped but he didn't want to show any unneeded force.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Lyon hesitated for a moment....but then made an handseal and the released Sasru.
The mizubunshins headed to the five twowers and started watching the area.

So....do you like the house?
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:25 pm

'Yes its very nice but what do you aspected from senji'. Sasru wasn't like most Uchiha who hated the Senji clan but he saw them as great ninja that could control the forest them self. 'So i was wondering, why did you come here and make this house? and why did you want to come to the leaf village in the first?'. Sasru really wanted to know what Lyon's goal was but if he didn't want to tell him that would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:47 pm

hum...its a long story... Lyon sighed and continued
My former teamates, they were killed on a war...on a stupid damn war...I came to the leaf with a goal...thats true. I wanted to create an "international senju team" with members from every village, to prevent wars....So I headed to the Leaf village,and atacked your pupils and a girl called Myako...they escaped to the hospital, seriously hurted...After distracting you...I chase them to the hospital...as you know, Zero was no match for me...and Myako was on a bed...I asked Zero if he would spare her and come with me. At that point...they were merely sacrifices...but then...traveling along with him...I found something.....something new. I found that he wanted to stop wars with the same strengh as I. After that moment...I couldn´t just get the leaf senju list and kill him...so ive decided to allow anyone to join this "anti-war" team...Then Zero joined it....now I need more members from every village....I made this house as the leaf Hideout for our organization...myako should be at the hospital...Zero is fine. Then I made the giant walls and towers to watch our fort. Zero was suppose to ask you to join.
Lyon remembered her genjutsu again...and his sharingan...this things only made him sad.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List: [E-Ranked]Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill, Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique, Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique, Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique, (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique, (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder[D-Ranked](Kugutsu No Jutsu) - Puppetry Technique,(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique,(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight,(Pe-Pa - Shuriken Jutsu) - Paper Shuriken Technique,(Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique, Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber), Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder), Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique),Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique , Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique, Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique, , Kasumi (Illusion Technique: Servant), Kahen Tonsou (Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape), Kokohin (Illusion Technique: False surrounding), Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique,[taijutsu][E-ranked]Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death [D-ranked]Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind, Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind, Dynamic • Entry (Dainamikku • Entorii),

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 am

Zero falls from a tree after a little training
"hi sensei hi Lyon" Zero say rubbing his bum after the fall he made
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:35 am

Lyon looked to Zero and smiled
Hi there kid Lyon woder what he should do now...
How is your arm?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 am

"better" Zero says smiling at sensei
"so what we going to do now" zero says poking his sensei
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:59 am

Sasru looked at Zero 'Well, i don't know but i would like to help Lyon with his goal'. Sasru turnt back to Lyon 'How bout it can i help you?'.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 am

Zero jumps on to his senseis head and rubs his head with his hand
"haha" Zero laughs
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:08 am

Sasru looked up at his pupil 'Zero'. Sasru started to laugh 'ha ha ha'.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:12 am

Zero jumps down laughing and thought about training
"hm"
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:27 am

'Whats the matter Zero'. Sasru looking at his pupil, could be that they had not trained in a while.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:30 am

"sensei can we spar again now i know more taijutsu and genjutsu and ninjutsu please" Zero say nicely((made topic Spar anyone))
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:37 am

Do you mind if I turn it on a 3way spar? and...answering to your qustion, yes...
I would like help..I only have kiri and konohoa shinobis for now...we need them from all the villages...or else we dont have any influence on the other villages to prevent war.

Lyon stands up, his chakra was recovered.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:44 am

Sasru looked at both of them and smiled 'Well, lets do this'.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:00 am

Allright.....So....anyone will do the first move...but first...I wonder how´s Myako... Lyon looked to the sky and then sighed...he couldn´t wast much more time...he needed more people...

So....anyone interested on a small trip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout   Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf  Hideout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konohoagakure forest, Great Leaf Hideout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next