The Ol' Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Naruto RPG

You like Naruto? Wish you had your own unique RP character? Look no further! Here, you will RP in a Ninja world with MANY others!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inKirigakure forest Dd268
Looking for an active site? Come to Legacies Reborn! www.legacies-reborn.com

Kirigakure forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Village : Kirigakure
Bloodline : Wood Manipulation/Senju Clan

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Its a dense forest with lots and LOTS of trees....

Lyon stoped and waited for Zero...t this speed...He may needed to rest...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Uchiha clan sharingan{Tomeo one}

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Lightning
Jutsu List: [E-Ranked]Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill, Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique, Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique, Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique, (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique, (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder[D-Ranked](Kugutsu No Jutsu) - Puppetry Technique,(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique,(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight,(Pe-Pa - Shuriken Jutsu) - Paper Shuriken Technique,(Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique, Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber), Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder), Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique),Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique , Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique, Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique, , Kasumi (Illusion Technique: Servant), Kahen Tonsou (Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape), Kokohin (Illusion Technique: False surrounding), Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique,[taijutsu][E-ranked]Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death [D-ranked]Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind, Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind, Dynamic • Entry (Dainamikku • Entorii),

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Zero is next to him not out of breath as he stands on the branch
"Lyon" Zero says
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:40 pm

What?

Lyon looked to him wondering what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List: [E-Ranked]Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill, Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique, Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique, Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique, (Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique, (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder[D-Ranked](Kugutsu No Jutsu) - Puppetry Technique,(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique,(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight,(Pe-Pa - Shuriken Jutsu) - Paper Shuriken Technique,(Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique, Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu (Lightning Style: Thunder Saber), Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder), Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique),Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique , Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique, Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique, , Kasumi (Illusion Technique: Servant), Kahen Tonsou (Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape), Kokohin (Illusion Technique: False surrounding), Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique,[taijutsu][E-ranked]Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death [D-ranked]Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind, Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind, Dynamic • Entry (Dainamikku • Entorii),

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:43 pm

"why do you need this info?" Zero asks him and looks at him
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Lyon looked down and then looked to him...

Well...actuallly...I wanted to know and meet some senju clan shinobis from konohoagakure...and create..."a small intervillage" Senju clan team... but im changing my mind...I Just wanted...I planed...to create a small group of friends...destined to stop the future wars...now you get me? you and that girl...before...were merely a sacrifice...but now....I guess I dont need that list anymore..I guess I just need more people...from every village.

Lyon looked down...this was the main objective of his personal quest.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm

"oh" Zero jumps down near him
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm

My former teamates were killed on a war..and I couldn´t do anything to prevent it...so im getting people from every village to make part of thgis small team...I tried to get a list of all senju clan....bvut know im accepting anyone..I cant limit the team to only senju clan members...Anyone should be able to enter it...genin...chuunin or jounin...I guess I will have to head back to the Konohoa``` and find someone...then I will head to...Suna...I need a member from every village...if we can do that..we can prevent wars. I Think... Lyon sitted on a rock and looked to the sky...then he remembered....

U should talk with Myako and your sensei about this...I wish you cold enter..but I suppose you aint gonna trust a guy that knocked down a teamate and atacked you right? Oh well....I can not give up now...Im going to find someone on each village...and I dont care if I die trying...I bet They would be proud of me now...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:13 pm

"i will" Zero says smiling know what it feels like as he looks down
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Lyon looked up to the sky and said

Great. Im heading Iwa now....what about u? r u going to go back to kono?

Lyon Stands up and looks the genins...the first member..and had a sharingan....this was the hope he was waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:40 pm

"yeah i will ask my Sensei and Miyako" Zero says
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Then our ways separate here...make sure myako is ok...and give her the antidote...Also...I sent messages by a wood birds or owls...u Should find a secure place to make our "small little base" on each village...just find a glade on the forest and I will take care of the rest. U should also find a way of sending messages...Goodbye my friend...and say to your sensei that im sorry...and to myako to.

Lyon turned around...waited for his answer...to then head to Iwa.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:45 pm

"ok" Zero says then runs and jumps to konoha
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:46 pm

mmm...actually...im gonna head back with you...I still have a thing to do...and I would like to see if you like it...so...I will go with you if u dont mind.
Lyon jumpas to a branch...on konohoa´s direction.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Zero

Uchiha Zero

Shinobi Profile

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 am

"na i don't mind" Zero says jumping
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Lyon smiled and said...making handseals

Ok...now....since you know the way home..I will go at my normal speed....meet me at konohoa´s forest. Sunshin no Jutsu: Bodyflicker technique! He smiles to the young shinobi and vanished at a speed almost invisible.

(Exit to konohoa´s forest...great hideout)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kirigakure forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure forest   Kirigakure forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure forest
Page 1 of 1