The Ol' Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Naruto RPG

You like Naruto? Wish you had your own unique RP character? Look no further! Here, you will RP in a Ninja world with MANY others!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTraining Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Dd268
Looking for an active site? Come to Legacies Reborn! www.legacies-reborn.com

Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Village : Konohagakure no Sato
Bloodline : Yoshitoki

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: ~Fuuton no Jutsu~|~Raiton no Jutsu~
Jutsu List: Fuuton no Jutsu: C-Rank | B-Rank | A-Rank ||| Raiton no Jutsu: Raikiri | Lightning Hound | Raiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ||| Non-Elemental: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu | Shunshin no Jutsu | Kai ||| Yoshitoki: D-Rank | C-Rank | B-Rank | A-Rank | Fuuton: Kaze Tsume no Jutsu ||| Outai Ookami no Kata - Style of the Lone Wolf

Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:33 am

Takimoto reached the training field along with part of his team. He had finally meet Sarah, a Chuunin kunoichi who had the looks of an odd character. She seemed to be pretty fond of her scissors and liked to play with them. It would be interesting to see what were her possibilities in battle, what could her skills be capable of. The other member was a Gennin, Spectre Koddy. This was the youngest member, of the age of seven, and had come out of the Academy. Another odd fellow, this kid seemed to have potential, but he really didn't work to follow what was said, point obviously made when he ignored most of what Takimoto had said earlier on. The third and last member was still a mystery, but the Yoshitoki was sure that he'd come soon. The rendez-vous point was here, was it not? In any case, Taki decided to begin training, too much time had been wasted already.

"I guess we could begin some training. I want you to tell me what your element is, Sarah-chan. And then what have you done in your former shinobi team. The kind of training and what your former sensei has focused your skills on."

He said in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

Village : Konoha
Bloodline : None as of yet.

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Wind
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 am

Arriving with Takimoto Sarah looked around then looked back when Takimoto questioned what they had been taught and what we had learned in our previous squadrons, slightly tapping her index fingers together ( yes like hinata) she began to fiddle with her scissors again as her past was rather colourful and still haunted her to that day.
Looking up she gave a straight face etched with a small smile as she began to talk quietly as she continued the fiddling with the scissors clearly not giving her whole attention to her sensai. " Well my element is wind......my past shinobi team, was killed during the chuunin exams....my former sensai is dead also but he taught me some stuff about kenjutsu... "
Slightly nervous to the reaction of her speech she quickly looked down as she was embarassed to say what she had kept in the back of her mind for so long and the reaction of most people was a strange look that made Sarah feel out of place.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List: Fuuton no Jutsu: C-Rank | B-Rank | A-Rank ||| Raiton no Jutsu: Raikiri | Lightning Hound | Raiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ||| Non-Elemental: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu | Shunshin no Jutsu | Kai ||| Yoshitoki: D-Rank | C-Rank | B-Rank | A-Rank | Fuuton: Kaze Tsume no Jutsu ||| Outai Ookami no Kata - Style of the Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:01 am

Takimoto noticed how the girl began to tap her fingers, looking down at the ground in an embarrassed manner. He sighed, laying his right hand on the top of her head, which was followed by a gentle smile on his face. He looked around, noticing how the summer in Konohagakure no Sato was coming alone. The calm breeze blew steadily in the leaves as these twirled around in small whirlwinds that were a true gift of nature. To the northwest of the field was the memorial to all those who fell in battle in the last Shinobi War, a place of mourning and remembering the old times. Death was ... Normal... At least in the Shinobi World. It was another one of those things that made part of the Cycle of Life, Sarah didn't need to feel bad because of it. She probably did her best in the Exams to help his team mates, that is why she was a Chuunin at this time. The Yoshitoki looked back at the gir and brought his free hand to her chin, lifting her face up so that her eyes met those of his sensei.

"First lesson: None of my students is to look down like that. You are a shinobi, you must stand tall and strong. It is okay for one to feel sorrow, but instead of letting yourself be overwhelmed by it, you find the strengths to overcome it. You say your sensei taught you a little on Kenjutsu? I would guess in Weaponry, since you have those scissors. But it's alright. Your element is a plus, I can teach you how to effectively use the Wind Element in battle, plus teach you a very good deal of Fuuton no Jutsu." - he said, then making a small pause before speaking again - "Now, now... Where is that smile and cheery mood I saw earlier?"

The Yoshitoki laughed softly, hoping that his words would affect his student. He wasn't very good at it, but what the heck, he had an obligation towards this girl. He wouldn't only teach her techniques, that really wasn't the only thing that existed in the shinobi world. A sensei is like a parent in a way... They guide their students throughout all the moments, wether they are easy or difficult. His father had shared this philosophy with him and Takimoto believed deeply in such theory. He leaned towards the shoulder of Sarah, his mouth being close to her ear.

"But if you ever feel you're about to collapse, it's alright... I'll help you get through it." - he whispered, leaning back again - "Hey, it's my job...!"

Said Taki in final words, chuckling a bit at that fact and getting slightly embarrassed. Bringing his right hand back again and scratching the back of his head. In this whole speech, he didn't lose his tone's calm as well as its unisone (sp?) feature.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 am

Slightly sniffling she rubbed her arm across her eyes were a few tears had formed and completly removed them as she nodded and said confidently but her posture was more layed back then her usual, snapping her hands into the air above her a clicking sound accompanied her motion a a set of scissors were present in her fingers spinning on her index fingers.
Holding her scissors firmly she slightly tapped each of them on the heels of her shoes for some reason as she looked back up to her sensai Sarah gavce a slight chuckle, letting her scissors drop from her firm grip she was now holding them by the loop with her index finger.
" Understood Takimoto sensai, and to tell the truth my old sensai never actually taught me anything.... "
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:14 am

Takimoto blinked at that fact, not once nor twice... A few times... Yeah, a few times. Mainly because Sarah was a chuunin and she probably didn't had the basic chakra control training. Wow... That was bad. He wondered how she was able to pass the Exams. Without techniques other than the Academy ones, she truly should be skilled.

"I ... See... Well, we can go over that easilly. Do you know what chakra control training is?"
Back to top Go down
Koddy
KODazzle/Koddy/Administrator/One of Original The Naruto RPG Nobles/kTs Productions(Maintenance)
KODazzle/Koddy/Administrator/One of Original The Naruto RPG Nobles/kTs Productions(Maintenance)
Koddy

Bloodline : Spectre-unactivated

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Lightning
Jutsu List: None

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm

A young fellow would wander onto the training grounds for his team. The young boy would then look around looking for anyone in sight, seeing taki, and an unknown lady, and would run toward them. When he got close to taki he would speak up, and stop walking toward you both "...Oh hello Yoshitoki Takimoto, Jounin of Konohagakure no Sato..." He was going to call you as you called yourself unless you asked for something shorter, so he did as he was told. Then he would wait for you to respond to him, or do something to show that you knew he was here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GrandTheftAutoLova
Mystique

Mystique

Village : Konoha No Sato
Bloodline : Senju ~Mokuton~

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Suiton (Water), Doton (Earth), and Mokuton (Wood).
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm

(Team WTF = Team World Tito Followers?)

A shadowy figured entered the training grounds; him looking at all of the people. His eyes glowed a dark red; the pupil illuminating with his fiery fury. Of course, this was Kurai, Mystique wearing a lot brighter clothing when Awai. "Takimoto-san..?" The figure asked; looking at the sensei he had come to see.

(Tito, your character should know why he's like this, but only you. :O)
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 am

Nodding at Takimoto's question before turning around and noticing the young boy who was standing behind her sensai whom was doiing so when she first met Takimoto she gave a small smile as she noticed another person enter the area it would have to be the last squad member and to Sarah he looked rather shady and grim but none the less she would have to get used to his grim dispositon. " Takimoto sensai? "
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 am

Takimoto noticed the new arrival. This was his longer student, Senju Mystique. For the looks of it, his Yang personality had taken over, interesting... He waved at the young Chuunin with a smile as he approached, nodding at his question. Then Sarah asked for attention. She had some knowledge on chakra control. That was good enough for what the three shinobi under the Jounin's wings would do.

"Very well. We'll start with something simple. The concept is chakra control. As you know chakra is the energy that is provided by the combination of spiritual and physical forces. With this energy you can use Jutsu and walk on water and walls. The first task is to focus chakra to the plant of your feet, being able to climb a tree... Without your hands." - the Yoshitoki grabbed three kunai and threw one at each ninja - "You shall mark your progress with those. When you think the chakra that you've focused is about to deem to nothingess, mark the distance you've reached with a strike of your kunai. Your goal is the top. You may begin.

[OOC: Apart from IC training I also request OOC. So... In order to successfully pass this first exercise, each one has to make a 400 words post. Don't try to say you can easilly reach the top at the first time. Even though two of you are Chuunin, I'ma go by the fact that you never trained this o.o' If you don't make 400 words, I'll make you repeat it xD]
Back to top Go down
Koddy
Koddy

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 pm

((So mean, ignoring me :O
Also I don't have a word counter so Imma base this to at least half one of my 1000 word post I made before and hope for the best. o.o None of my word programs work.))

Koddy picked up the kunai, looking at one of the trees that seemed to be in front of him, then walking to it, he would do a hand seal, and attempt to run up the tree, putting to much chakra into it, making a crushed spot and falling off the tree. He landed on his hands luckily, then would fall back to his feet, then get back up, and then refocus his chakra to his feet. Sadly, this time it was to little to do so, so he ran a foot up, then just fell, making his first mark on the tree. He got an average amount, and focused that to his feet, running up about 4 feet crushing the tree in from loss of focus and slashing the tree, catching himself luckily again. Koddy then would look at the kunai, doing the hand seal again focusing chakra to his feet, would jump up the tree and begin to run up it, once again losing his focus, slashing the tree, this time was because he went below the needed chakra suddenly. He this time tried it without the handsign, and chakra began to go to his feet, his was suddenly powered with something he didn't even know of, his own bloodline ability to naturally control chakra to there feet, he had no idea about this, and it was temporary at his level, he jumped on the tree got 10 feet up, then suddenly both feet changed chakra in different levels causing him to fly off of the tree and land on his back, his kunai was stabbed in the tree where he was at on accident from it being slung out of his grip.

The young boy did a hand seal jumping onto the tree making huge steps, ripping the kunai out of the tree got up to 17 feet slashing the tree, dropping, catching himself on a branch. He hung there for a moment then just dropped the rest of the way onto his feet and took a breath. He sat down and leaned against the tree he was running up, being only five scratches on the tree he thought he was doing pretty well, so he relaxed. He went into his bag and took out some bread rolls he stole from the shop that he was eating at when he met Takimoto. He sighed, then ate a roll, then stood up and threw the kunai up the tree at 25 feet, with amazing accuracy though, maybe a lucky shot or just skilled. The truth was he applied his senbon throwing skills to kunais. Koddy would then think ...That's where I'm going to, and above... Koddy then stepped onto the side of the tree and took off up it, taking huge steps making sure that his foot was on it at least once in every step, when he got to his kunai he grabbed it, going up about 10 more feet to 35 feet and slashing it, and dropping, stabbing the kunai into the tree to catch himself. He hung for a moment, dropping himself off the kunai and falling down jumping off the branches.

He looked up at the kunai then thought how he would go up there, then he decided that he would have to jump or climb like he has been. He did a hand seal and then stepped onto the side of the tree and starting climbing it with his feet again. He was taking smaller steps to train and not just get length this time, to make sure he could keep his focus. After 30 seconds or so he got to the kunai, grabbing it and continued up the tree. He would then get 5 feet away from the top and slash the tree and suddenly fall, losing his concentration. The young boy would then use his kunai to stab into the tree every 5 feet to slow him down, using the branches until he got to the ground. When he got to the ground he looked up thinking ...One last try... Then Koddy would step onto the tree and jog up it, until he finally reached the top and stood at the point breathing softly, then stopping eventually. This was due to the concentration, he eventually figured it out and wasn't trying as hard. He would wait for Takimoto to speak to him about how he did as he stood on the top with his arms crossed.

((PLEASE BE 400 WORDS!!))
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Mystique sighed; his Personality switching to inbetween the two opposite ones. Now, he was just himself; lazy, annoying, etc. "This really sucks.." He said; sighing. He caught the kunai; beginning to burst his chakra from his body; it soon stopping the burst; circling his feet; making his feet covered in the almost invisible aura of chakra. He slowly walked over to the tree; running being a pain to do; at least with his personality in check. He would then run as he got into distance with tree; him making only about two feet up the first time. He made a cut mark on the tree with his kunai; making it right where his highest foot reached; flipping backwards, and landing firm on his feet. The chakra was then gone, him breathing lightly; waiting for a moment to think. 'Hey... just lie down, and take a nap! He wouldn't care, now would he?' A voice in his head told him. He merely shrugged to said voice; not knowing exactly what to do. Should he listen to this voice? Or is the voice possibly a Telepathy Pedophile? Either way.. he went back to his training. He did the same with his chakra; bending it to his feet; it hiding in a nearly invisible aura. The Shinobi ran up the tree once more; this time reaching at least double the height as last time; meaning at least four feet, which left the first tree branch still a longs way up. He marked the next stop with his kunai; it showing his accelerated progress with Tree Walking.

Mystique's alter-ego, Kurai, otherwise known as his "Dark-Side," instantly took over again. "The precious.." He said; an evil grin stretched across his lips. He did the same as before; his Chakra focused tightly to his feet; it nearly invisible to everyone. He took a running start; his body getting a large distance beyond his recent attempts; him merely getting past the first branch; it halfway up the tree. He marked his distance; leaping safely onto the ground. 'You are sooo close. One more try should make it, but are you sure you can do it? You are sooo weak, after-all?' His thoughts that clouded his mind told him; anger, and frustration in his head. His chakra now bursted wildly throughout his body before turning into focused aura along his feet. He would then charge up the tree with all of his might; reaching the top as his body was worn out from the constant chakra use. He felt good to get that accomplished for now.. hoping to learn even more soon. (Word Count: 435)
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 am

Slightly sighing she caught the kunai thrown to her with little confidence as she both didn't want to and really didn't see the point in doing so but from previous experiences something told Sarah to do it or she would be yelled at like she was in the academy, clutching the kunai tightly she walked towards a tree and looked up with a small gulp before bending down and running her hands along the soles of her feet to aid in the charka lacing her feet she stood up cracking her kneck side from side each time releasing a loud "crack" sound.
Clumisly balancing on one foot she pressed the other against the stern trunk of the tree with a most hesitant movement as she looked up at the tree again then back down to her foot she slowly placed her other foot on the ground and noticed she was now standing horizontally on the tree which gave her a weird feeling, slowly leaning back unexpectadly her all her blood began to rush to her head and in no time her face had become a bright red and she had developed a strong head ache as she suddenly lost focus on her feet and fell on her back rather hard.
Shaking her head the blood flowed back into it's correct places which was a huge relief to Sarah as her headache had faded which meant she could continue her training, standing up she slowly placed her foot back onto the tree where she had once put her foot but failed miserably as she looked around to view the progress of her fellow squad members and noticed they had already completed their task which made Sarah feel slightly embarrassed.
Firmly placing her feet upon the tree's trunk she slowly stepped off the ground with little enthusiasm before she slowly stepped up the tree trunk once then a little shakily twice as she didn't want a repeat of last time she concentrated squarly on the givin task, after a fifth step Sarah felt slightly wobbily and before long her charka in her feet dissipated and she fell almost immiediatly as she fell backwards she managed to scratch a mark into the tree to the point at which she had reached.
The wind roared in her ears as she acrobatically bent backwards and landed on her hands in a handstand like manner which would seem alittle show-boaty but it was little to the only choice she had rather then falling flat on her face as she was still behind her team mates and didn't want to keep anybody waiting, her shirt slightly drooped down towards her face but before it passed her navel she slowly let herself down and pulled her shirt back down to it's original position as this was almost like a reflex for her, sighing some she began to mold charka into the soles of her feet once more then with a rather fast step she pushed off the ground and planted her feet firmly against the tree trunk and began to walk horizontally up the tree with little to no worries apart from the ever present wobble she managed to reach the top were she planted the kunai as she grabbed a pair of scissors and implanting it an inch into the trunk she slid down the tree holding onto her scissors.
Upon landing on the ground she flicked the scissors out of the tree and folded them back into her pocket as she blinked and walked forward to await fruther instruction from her squad leader, slightly puffing she pulled her shirt down again with a slight giggle as she slowly stretched her arms backwards.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:19 pm

[OOC: Nice work. Mystique, I enjoyed how you introduced your split personality into the thing, it gave it a more "human" touch to the thing. Koddy, it wasn't only about trying and making it, it was also about adding other elements that interconnected with the training. You simply focused in describing the attempts he did and scarcely anything else. I liked your post, Sarah. I'll make a very small post, but in the next training I will have a surprise for you ;D]

Takimoto smiled as his students were able to reach the top after so many tries. Each and every one of them did their best in order to get to their goals and the Yoshitoki aknowledged that.

"Very good, everyone! You three know your way around with chakra control of level one. However, this is just the first step. The second step... Is to walk on water! First you need some rest. Get to know each other as you enjoy a fifteen minutes break. After that, I'll show you how to be able to be Moses and Jesus, and all those Messiah the Naruto World tries to copy by walking on water. (lol o.o)"
Back to top Go down
Koddy
Koddy

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 pm

((Whatever...what can I do...I would use my bloodline but i didn't nearly die did I?...
Now you do something like them when your a seven year old genin without alter personalities, not knowing his element, and all...There isn't much you can do but what the sensei says...))

Koddy would just sit down, putting his hood on, would lean his head against the tree. He closed eyes just thinking that this was pointless. Water walking, like when will Koddy Spectre EVER need that, not like he is gonna need it for the rest of his life or anything. Or so he thought so, but didn't know what was in store for his future, no one did. His future was as broad as his chances for passing the Academy at the age of 7, or even being teamed with two chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:17 pm

[OOC: oh? alright, since you're blaming your age, I guess I can show to you how to do it... That is if you want...]
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:52 am

Slowly letting her self down Sarah sat down cross-legged and gave a deep breath out as the training had been brief but somewhat draining, stretching her arms back she quickly flicked them forwards and from her sleeves two scissors extended and she began to fidget with them twirling them around her fingers and the such before catching both and balancing one ontop of the other on her index finger, slightly flicking her hand the scissors switched order and now were balancing tip on tip which was rather a impressive show of dexiterity or luck as both of these Sraah possessed just sometimes the luck wasn't all good. " Soooo.... "
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Things instantly got stranger.. Mystique's personalities changing rapidly now. "I really h- have to hug yo- you to death!" The Personalities blurted out as they randomly switched on/off. 'God.. what are you Zetsu?' An unknown thought appeared in their head. 'Cut the crap, and get to work..' The voice demanded. "What are you looking at?!?!" Mystique shouted at the people who were most likely staring at his fit. 'Niice work keeping things calm.. retart.' The voice said; continuing to insult his the two opposites.

(That thought person ish the real me, just never really speaks cause of the two alternate personalities. D:)
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:02 am

Takimoto sighed. No one was looking at Mystique, quite the contrary. He was having another outbreak, that was the liks of it. The Yoshitoki shrugged and walked over to him, palming the boy's forehead with his right hand.

"Get a grip and take it easy!"

He said aggressively. Taki knew that from times to times his student needed this kind of treatment to get back to reality. However, this only worked in the short run. Mystique would have to find a way to control his outbreaks or he'd be in some good trouble. THen, the Yoshitoki turned to the rest of his team. They'd learn how to walk on water now.

"Very well... Fifteen minutes are up. I hope you spent your time in some good way, because we're going to continue our chakra control training. This time, you are going to try and walk on water. Now, water walking is similar to the training you did, but slightly different. You do not simply focus your chakra to your feet. You must create a very thin pole of chakra which will allow you to move on the surface. That pole will touch the bottom of the water, allowing you to stand on it. The difficulty is to be fast releasing that chakra, knowing that too much will tire you and too little will make you fall."

He walked towards the lake by the Training Field's side, focusing chakra to his feet as he made a last step towards the water. The chakra, upon touching the water, released itself in a pole which settled on the bottom. Takimoto was now able to stand as he turned around, facing his students, and smiled.

"It's an easy task. Don't be affraid to fall the first few times, it's natural."

[OOC: 600 words to pass ;O]
Back to top Go down
Mystique

Mystique

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:03 pm

"Haha! Nobody tells me what to do!" He said; running over to a nearby, large mass of water. 'I tell you what to do.. Let's make an analogy. You're the b*tch, and I'm your master. Now, go do what the guy said.' The voice told him. 'B@$+@rd..' Kurai/Mystique thought to himself; referring to the voice in his head. 'You better not make me come get you.. I'll mess you up, boy!' The voice said as a threat; to which Kurai stuck out his tongue at. As Kurai began to lose control over Mystique's body, Mystique fell in the water. 'Thats what you get for messin with me..' The voice said; Mystique now all wet. Mystique angrily exited the water; now trying to do as he was told. He focused a good amount of chakra to his feet; then attempting to transfer it to the water as he stood on it. This would allow him to stabilize movement on the water; thereby allowing him to walk on water like Jesus! As he actually tried this, he failed. His body instead sank to the bottom of the water; him able to walk on the floor of the water, which he ironically didn't want. 'Idiot..' The voice said. Kurai was going to cuss at the voice, but realized he was drowning. He removed the chakra from his feet; swimming above land as fast as he could. As he got back on land, he was soaking wet, but a smile wasn't on his face. He simply made an agry face, walking back over to where he began his Water Walking Training.

'Du-umb.' The voice said; mocking Kurai with it's humor. Kurai angrily attempted to again try, and stabalize the surface of the water by transferring chakra onto it. He took the first step; it seeming to work. However, after the second step, he fell in. 'Reetartt.' The voice said; laughing at Kurai's uselessness. As Kurai/Mystique left the water, he had a pissed off look on his face. Water.. allow me to walk on you!" He demanded from the non-living body of mass; making him look like a real dunce infront of everyone. 'Idiot! It's. Not. A. Living. Creature. Nor does it listen to jack***es.' The voice said; having quite a mouth for cussing. Yes, yes he does. The dumbfounded Kurai/Mystique walked over to the water again, transferring chakra to his feet as he began to walk on it; the chakra then going in the water to stabalize movement. Surprisingly, he seemed to be able to walk on the water freely now. This, he was very excited about; him glad that he was finally done with this. 'I see my genius has rubbed off on you. You've done well Turd-head.' The voice remarked; making it an insult in the last sentence. Kurai/Mystique walked off the water, laying on the grassy field they trained on. Soon enough, he was beginning to fall asleep; however, the voice in his head interrupted him. 'No sleeping on the job! What do you think I pay you for?! Oh wait - I don't pay you!!' The voice said; laughing at Kurai. Kurai/Mystique growled; now ignoring the annoying voice. He twittered off into the Nightmare-ish dreamland only a person an dark, and depressing as him would have in sleep. [Six Hundred Words, your Tito-sty.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]   Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds of Team WTF [Taki, Koddy, Sarah, Mystique Only >.>]
Page 1 of 1