The Ol' Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Naruto RPG

You like Naruto? Wish you had your own unique RP character? Look no further! Here, you will RP in a Ninja world with MANY others!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUnknown Jutsu Dd268
Looking for an active site? Come to Legacies Reborn! www.legacies-reborn.com

Unknown Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naru

Village : Ame
Bloodline : Sharingan (Three Toma)

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Unknown Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Jutsu   Unknown Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:15 am

Since this one wasn't ranked yet, I'd like to call it for myself, meaning that people need to come to me to learn the technique, if at all possible.

*Early bird gets the worm syndrome*

# Lightning Release Armor (雷遁の鎧, Raiton no Yoroi)
# Type: Unknown rank, Supplementary, Defense
# User: Current Raikage
# Debut (Manga): Chapter 460
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Release_Armor
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Uchiha Member/Global Mod
Uchiha Member/Global Mod
Lucius

Village : Sound Village(Otokage)
Bloodline : Sharingan(tomoe 3)

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Raiton
Jutsu List: [non-elemental jutsus] - Supstitution, Clone jutsu, Transformation Jutsu, Sexy Jutsu(XD), Rope Escape Jutsu, Walk on water, Art of tree Climb [Raiton] - Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori senbon, Chidori sharp spear, Chidori sword, Raikiri, Lightning Strike Armor, Lightning Ball, Lightning Blade Strike, Lightning Blade Single Slash, Lightning Chidori Blade, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Hound, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Plasma Ball [CLAN JUTSUS] - Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change, Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body, Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes, Ephemeral

Unknown Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Jutsu   Unknown Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Naru

Village : Ame
Bloodline : Sharingan (Three Toma)

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Unknown Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Jutsu   Unknown Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Naru wrote:
Since this one wasn't ranked yet, I'd like to call it for myself, meaning that people need to come to me to learn the technique, if at all possible.

*Early bird gets the worm syndrome*

# Lightning Release Armor (雷遁の鎧, Raiton no Yoroi)
# Type: Unknown rank, Supplementary, Defense
# User: Current Raikage
# Debut (Manga): Chapter 460
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Release_Armor

Your right, perhaps the whole "Since this one wasn't ranked yet" part was just for show, I mean its not like YOU actually looked at the list and FOUND this jutsu on there.... cause I sure did and it isn't... So unless you can read stuff that ISN'T there, do me a favor and reread what I wrote and actually use a little common sense.
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Uchiha Member/Global Mod
Uchiha Member/Global Mod
Lucius

Village : Sound Village(Otokage)
Bloodline : Sharingan(tomoe 3)

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Raiton
Jutsu List: [non-elemental jutsus] - Supstitution, Clone jutsu, Transformation Jutsu, Sexy Jutsu(XD), Rope Escape Jutsu, Walk on water, Art of tree Climb [Raiton] - Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori senbon, Chidori sharp spear, Chidori sword, Raikiri, Lightning Strike Armor, Lightning Ball, Lightning Blade Strike, Lightning Blade Single Slash, Lightning Chidori Blade, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Hound, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Plasma Ball [CLAN JUTSUS] - Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change, Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body, Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes, Ephemeral

Unknown Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Jutsu   Unknown Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:00 am

I taught that this jutsu you just posted was the same as Lightning Strike Armor, and the difference was just in the name, but guess i was wrong.
Ive just read the whole description.

Spoiler:

Im giving this: S-RANK

Unless a Admin says otherwise.

Everyone can learn it, not only you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Jutsu   Unknown Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Jutsu
Page 1 of 1