The Ol' Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Naruto RPG

You like Naruto? Wish you had your own unique RP character? Look no further! Here, you will RP in a Ninja world with MANY others!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMizukage's office Dd268
Looking for an active site? Come to Legacies Reborn! www.legacies-reborn.com

Mizukage's office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hioa

Hioa

Village : Kiri
Bloodline : Siza clan

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Thundar and fire
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 pm

It was a rather untidy mess. There was papers on the floor everywhre. The young kage sighed and placed her head on the desk. This was so not what she was expecting when she got kage.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Village : Konohagakure no Sato
Bloodline : Yoshitoki

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: ~Fuuton no Jutsu~|~Raiton no Jutsu~
Jutsu List: Fuuton no Jutsu: C-Rank | B-Rank | A-Rank ||| Raiton no Jutsu: Raikiri | Lightning Hound | Raiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ||| Non-Elemental: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu | Shunshin no Jutsu | Kai ||| Yoshitoki: D-Rank | C-Rank | B-Rank | A-Rank | Fuuton: Kaze Tsume no Jutsu ||| Outai Ookami no Kata - Style of the Lone Wolf

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:14 pm

A young man knocked on the Mizukage's office, slowly opening the door and slipping his head through the narrow gap he had just created. His yellow eyes glanced at the young girl, who was definitely bored, and gave out a gentle smile.

"Hello, Miss. May I come in?"

He said, his Konoha's headband holding his long hair in a pointy style as his long ponytail reached the levels of his waist.
Back to top Go down
Hioa

Hioa

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:15 pm

She looked up at the young man" Not that i would not like an abilty to get away from this drasted demon we call paperwork but if you dont mind me asking one how did you get in here. And two what is your buisness here?" SHe asked looking up at the young man.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List: Fuuton no Jutsu: C-Rank | B-Rank | A-Rank ||| Raiton no Jutsu: Raikiri | Lightning Hound | Raiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ||| Non-Elemental: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu | Shunshin no Jutsu | Kai ||| Yoshitoki: D-Rank | C-Rank | B-Rank | A-Rank | Fuuton: Kaze Tsume no Jutsu ||| Outai Ookami no Kata - Style of the Lone Wolf

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:20 pm

The young man let out a gentle chuckle and walked into the office, showing his Jounin outfit. He approached the Mizukage, although not allowing himself to approach her too much. Who knows? She could take this as a hostile action and respond.

"My name is Yoshitoki Takimoto. Ahhh... I really thought you'd remember me..." - he said, bringing his right hand to the back of his head and rubbing it, making an embarrassed smile. - "Our villages collaborated with each other in a mission. But that was a few months ago."

Takimoto's smile did not wither, only being changed into a more softer smile. His eyes glittered in an unimaginable way as he looked at the young woman. One had to admit, she was very pretty. Remarkably beautiful to be more accurate.
Back to top Go down
Hioa

Hioa

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Hioa laughed softly" I Have not been the mizukage for that long." She smiled looking at him." And if we met on the mission i do not remember most of hte missions that i do do."
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Takimoto laughed with the girl. He noticed her soft smile, lifting the corner of his lips to his right cheek, giving out a gentle smile as well.

"Hmmm... Then you probably are not the same person. Funny though, I could have sworn it was you. Maybe the level of beauty is very similar."

He said with a chuckle. The former Mizukage was truly pretty, so this was a genuine compliment.
Back to top Go down
Hioa

Hioa

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:07 pm

SHe smiled softly at the complemtn" Thank you my name is hioa siza and i'd offer my hand but the worms might not like it." SHe giggles softly. She knew how bad the worms could be with new people.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:09 pm

He looked at her with a confused look and kept smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Siza Hioa. I am Yoshitoki Takimoto. Worms...?"

Asked Takimoto with intrigue. What in the world was she talking about? Some kind of Kekkei Genkai? Most likely, or it would be weird for one to have... Worms...
Back to top Go down
Hioa

Hioa

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:11 pm

She laughed softly"It is the kekkei genkai of my clans. It is liek your aburame clan from konoha. Except these worms have neough poison to take down a medic nin rather quickly." She giggled softly" No i dont have "worms" Worms"
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Takimoto nodded in understanding. It seemed that the Mizukage was more intriguing than he thought. And the shinobi enjoyed it.

"Interesting... Maybe sometime you can show me your abilities in battle. Or you could tell me about them... Maybe over a drink?"

He says, implying an invitation to hit a bar or a small pub.
Back to top Go down
Hioa

Hioa

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:17 pm

She shruged softly" I gotta deal with this damn paper work. God if only there was cl....OMFG' She performs kage bushins and clones start to do the paper work" Omg....I just solved this problem...holy crap." She giggled softly" Alright lets go"
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
Admin
Takimoto

Shinobi Profile

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Takimoto's yellow eyes grew wider as she cried out "oh my fucking god". He laughed at the fact that she created a shadow clone that would make the job for her.

"Pretty smart, I see." - he said with a chuckle - "Sure thing. Let's go... Hmmm... Maybe you could show me the best bar in Kirigakure no Sato?"

He said as he began to walk out the office, opening the door wider and then placing himself to the side of it, making a hand gesture for Hioa to pass. He watched her leave and left afterwards

[OOC: make ze bar topic ;O]
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Kite

Nicholas Kite

Village : Kirigakure
Bloodline : Senju

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Water & Earth
Jutsu List: E Rank Jutsus

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:10 am

The sound of footsteps echoed through out the stairway heading to the Mizukage's office. Nicholas was unwillingly trudging towards the office of the village kage. He was hoping to ask for the powerful Mizukage to be his sensei so that she may help him in his training. Nicholas was wearing a very basic black coat, the collar reaching up and covering his mouth and reaching down to his ankles. His arms weren't visible as they were tucked into the cloak. His hair glowed red, not ginger but strong red hung down the side of his face, not getting into his eyes at all. This was usually quite unnatural with the villagers but it had earned him a reputation as a kid with odd hair. The Senju clan member was very nervous about meeting someone like the Mizukage, all that he knew about her was her name, gender of course and the stuff he had read about her reign so far. Nothing to exciting. He didn't know what sort of personality she had or anything, would she be glad that a Genin like him is about to appear on her doorstep or would she be mad at his appearnace and throw him out? All the possibilities ran through his mind at the speed of light but his face didn't show his unease about the situation. The only small sign of his nervousness was the almost unnoticable quaking in his left leg as he continued to walk the last set of stairs.

As Nicholas reached the last step he walked towards the door that was labelled "The Mizukage". He peered down the corridors that led to other doors and offices, surely advisors or someone of important work worked down there. Pulling out a hand from his cloak he placed it silently on the door then raised his fist and knocked on the door three times quietly. A few anxious seconds went past but there was no answer at the door, maybe she didn't hear him? Raising his hand once again he knocked three times once again, though louder this time. Again seconds passed without a response.

"I guess she's out.."

Disheartened slightly by the disappearance of the Mizukage Nicholas decided that he would wait for her return, having nothing else to do he may as well use it to wait for her. He wanted to talk to her as soon as she got back. Resting his back on the wall beside the door he slid down until he landed on hit butt. Sitting on the floor he raised his legs so they were arched and rested his visible hand on his right knee.
Back to top Go down
Hioa

Hioa

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:17 pm

After her walk with the young man she slowly walked back into the kage's office. Her look tensesed softly however when she saw the mist head band and sensed no genjutsu she calmed down and smiled at the young man. " Hello there. It was said i was going to meat one of my students today are you him?"
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Kite

Nicholas Kite

Shinobi Profile

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Nicholas jumped a little as he heard the faint noise of footsteps treading on the ground that was the stairs. The sound started to become louder as the footsteps got closer to the top of the stairs. The Genin wasn't sure if it was the Mizukage returning to her office or the secretary downstairs that was about to tell him that he had to leave. Lifting himself from the ground he stood up straight, correcting his posture as he watched the top of the stairs. First was the hair, then the feminine face then the body of the Mizukage. Nicholas could barely believe his eyes at the beauty that was the Mizukage. His face maintained it's straight look as he inspected her up and down, she didn't look very muscular but that didn't mean she wasn't smart. Before she could speak the Senju clan member bowed and spoke softly.

"Mistress Mizukage"

Allowing her to speak from there inside he felt a sigh of relief, not showing it on his face. She had addressed him as her student. This must have meant she had found out from the secretary that he was here and looking for a sensei to teach him. They way she had addressed him had already given him the answer he was looking for. She would take him as his students and in silence Nicholas drew a breath of fresh air into his lungs. Satisfied that he was to become the student of the Mizukage he closed his eyes for a brief second to take it all in before reopening them once again to speak to Mistress Mizukage.

"Thank you Mistress Mizukage.. I am the student you are looking for. My name is Nicholas Kite of the Senju clan. I am of the Genin rank and graduated as the 3rd best student in my academy class, it is an honour to be accepted as your student"

Bowing again as a sign of respect he lifted his body upright once again, placing his visible hand behind his back as he waited for the Mizukage to reply to what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Hioa

Hioa

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:09 pm

She nodded softly not missing the looking the kid gave. She smiled softly" Well thats cool. Lets head to the training grounds shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Kite

Nicholas Kite

Shinobi Profile

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:37 am

[Shitty Post]

Not returning the smile she had gave him he nodded slightly at the Mizukage's proposal Nicholas tucked his visible arm back into his jacket once again.

"Please, lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Hioa

Hioa

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 pm

She nods and walks out of the room motioning him to follow. She walks out towards the training grounds. She walks over to a huge tree and sits and waits
(Sorry short post(
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Kite

Nicholas Kite

Shinobi Profile

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:37 am

[Another Quite Shitty Post]

Complying to your instruction Nicholas follows you out of the building and into the training grounds.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Bloodline : Wood Manipulation/Senju Clan

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:54 am

Lyon enters the empty ofice and awaits...he knew the mizukage would be mad at him...he shouldn´t have left the village...Lyon stays there standing...he awaits for her and gets ready to defend himself if anyone would atack him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizukage's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's office   Mizukage's office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage's office
Page 1 of 1