The Ol' Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Naruto RPG

You like Naruto? Wish you had your own unique RP character? Look no further! Here, you will RP in a Ninja world with MANY others!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Forums Real Faces Dd268
Looking for an active site? Come to Legacies Reborn! www.legacies-reborn.com

The Forums Real Faces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Sharingan (Three Toma)

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Lightning
Jutsu List: S Rank: Kirin, Lightning Blade A Rank: Chidori, Chidori Sword, Chidori Sharp Spear, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Current, Lightning Hound, Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana, Chidori: Raku B Rank: Shadow Clone Jutsu,Lightning Release Shadow Clone, Lightning Destruction Clan:Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change, Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body, Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes, Ephemeral

The Forums Real Faces Empty
PostSubject: The Forums Real Faces   The Forums Real Faces Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Hey Guys, I dont if this is a good idea or not but in this topic why not show people a picture of yourself and then maybe people can get to know pther peolpe a little better.
I'll go first
The Forums Real Faces Me10
I will also piont out, if you do not want to post a pic its up to you.
Back to top Go down
Arai
Admin/The One And Only ODazzle©~
Arai

Village : Waterfall
Bloodline : Uchiha Leader - Tomoe ?

The Forums Real Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forums Real Faces   The Forums Real Faces Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Forums Real Faces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ol' Naruto RPG :: Member's Lounge, Off-Topic :: Discussions & Polls-
Jump to: