The Ol' Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Naruto RPG

You like Naruto? Wish you had your own unique RP character? Look no further! Here, you will RP in a Ninja world with MANY others!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inKiri's gates Dd268
Looking for an active site? Come to Legacies Reborn! www.legacies-reborn.com

Kiri's gates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hioa

Hioa

Village : Kiri
Bloodline : Siza clan

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Thundar and fire
Jutsu List:

Kiri's gates Empty
PostSubject: Kiri's gates   Kiri's gates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Where you come to leave and come to kiri.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Village : Kirigakure
Bloodline : Hoshigaki

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities:
Jutsu List:

Kiri's gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri's gates   Kiri's gates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Slowly Danzo walked down a path so that he could arrive and enter into Kirigakure. Danzo wore a big black cloak that buttoned up in the front of his face so that it covered his mouth, he also had his samehada on his back as it stuck up from his back because of how big it was. But as Danzo got closer and closer to the gates the guards got more and more ready to fight him only because that he looked like he was going to be a treat to the village. Just as Danzo walked up to the gates the two guards looked at him kind of freaked out because of his shark like features. Danzo laughed slightly So are you going to let me in Danzo asked the two as he waited for a reply from them. Let me see some proof that u live here then u may enter one of the guards said as he walked up the closed gates and awaited to see some info from the guy. Danzo just looked at him as he sighed an slowly reached his hand and unbuttoned the top of his cloak so that his face was now revealed, But he didn't give they guard any thing instead he just smiled showing off his shark like sharp teeth. Ok Danzo said as he reached into his pocket an pulled out his head band an stuck it up to the guards face Let me in now or i will let my self in.
Danzo said as he put the head band around his arm and waited as he looked at the one guard that was at the front of the gate Any one could get a Mist head band the guard said as he took a step back while still looking at Danzo. You fucking guards..... Im the new Anbu Captain...now you don't want me to show u what im capable of doing now do you?. Danzo said as he rose his hand up grabbing onto his samehada waiting to see what they were going to do Ohh... ok the Mizukage warned me about u...its cool let him in the other guard said as the gate slowly opened. Danzo then let go of his samehada and began to walk into the village. Once he passed the guard that he was talking to he stopped but didn't turn to look at him and began to speak My bad for getting all heated at you...im just in a bad mode Danzo said as he continued to walk to walk into the village and live on with his life as a Mist ninja.
Back to top Go down
Lucius
Uchiha Member/Global Mod
Uchiha Member/Global Mod
Lucius

Village : Sound Village(Otokage)
Bloodline : Sharingan(tomoe 3)

Shinobi Profile
Elemental Affinities: Raiton
Jutsu List: [non-elemental jutsus] - Supstitution, Clone jutsu, Transformation Jutsu, Sexy Jutsu(XD), Rope Escape Jutsu, Walk on water, Art of tree Climb [Raiton] - Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori senbon, Chidori sharp spear, Chidori sword, Raikiri, Lightning Strike Armor, Lightning Ball, Lightning Blade Strike, Lightning Blade Single Slash, Lightning Chidori Blade, Lightning Destruction, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Lightning Hound, Electromagnetic Murder, Four Pillar Bind, Thunder Binding, Plasma Ball [CLAN JUTSUS] - Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change, Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body, Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes, Ephemeral

Kiri's gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri's gates   Kiri's gates Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:58 am

A young man suddenly appeared on the streets of Kiri, heading towards the gates. He looked like he was in a hurry, so the nice guard simply moved to the left, letting Light pass. In return, Light trow on a smile and waved with his hand, as a symbol of respect. After passing the gates, he suddenly vanished in a blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiri's gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiri's gates   Kiri's gates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiri's gates
Page 1 of 1